- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager in a similar environment
- Extensive experience of working with Lean / Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated success working with engineering teams to plan, develop, refine, and launch successful software products
- Skilled in pragmatic & flexible application of agile methodology & techniques in a challenging, solution-driven business environment
- Ideally has exposure to working with data and analytics products
- Experience with B2B service models & expectations
Critical (80) Requirements:
- Must be capable of assisting and help drive the development and delivery of end to end solution designs and business requirements within an agile development framework, reinforcing focus on delivery of business value
- Experience building out a product roadmap from the ground up
- Developing revenue plans, product pricing, product positioning
- Must be able to work closely with users, development, and commercial teams to oversee and participate in user experience testing and product feedback sessions to capture key feedback that feeds product development
- Ability to take condense and formulate complex business and technical problems and communicate to technical and non-technical teams
- Ability to drive product innovation through customer feedback, deployment success, competitive positioning, and market thought leadership
- Skilled in conceptual modelling
- Ability to locate data sources from internal/external partners to support our initiative
- Skilled in writing integration specifications for adoption by engineering teams
- Engage with stakeholders to drive agility and innovation
- Ability to travel internationally when required
Desired (20) Qualifications:
- Agile product management and/or agile coaching
- Software development background
- Experience working within an entrepreneurial environment; potentially with a startup or consultancy agency with agile practice
- Experience in service monitoring & metrics preferred
- User experience design
- Process design skills
- Familiarity with Confluence & JIRA
- Ability to extrapolate data by using advanced modelling techniques
- Experience collaborating with international teams
- Knowledge/experience in the automotive and insurance domains would be advantageous
- Logical approach and reasoning to problem solving, with self-starter aptitude
- Excellent eye for detail, able to identify trends and patterns of information. Be accurate and deliver quality, have a roll up sleeves attitude
- Ability to research and explore product and feature opportunities and user experience improvement
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Ability to work with, and influence, people from different businesses disciplines locally & remotely
- Passion for superior service delivery
- Able to quickly adapt to change and navigate ambiguous problem spaces
- Adaptable and flexible to meet demands. You are relentless and passionate to get the job done.
- Self-starter and ability to work with little instructions and collaborate with diverse teams
- Pro-active: you take responsibility and own the solution within a collaborative team environment.
- Work well under pressure and thrive in a demanding environment. Excellence is an expectation.
- Demonstrated pro-activity in capitalizing on opportunities and resolving issues. Intellectually curious – prepared to challenge and be challenged.
- Competitive salary + Bonus opportunity
- Evaluate newest technologies for R&D
- Work with leading technologists of their fields
- Access to the tools and technologies you choose to get the job done
- Truly international team, divided across Dallas, London, Zürich, Madrid, and Warsaw
Solera was founded in 2005, it now operates in 78 countries with over 195k customers. With over 40 acquisitions since being founded Solera has in excess of 5,500 associates that are committed to delivering excellence that further Solera’s position as a global leader in data & software for automotive, home ownership and digital identity management.in its market segments.
Solera’s founder, Chairman and CEO, Tony Aquila, is recognized as a visionary innovator. He was named national Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year, the world’s most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs. Learn more at www.solerainc.com. Also view how our uncommon culture translates into uncommon giving through our Lift to Life Program at https://vimeo.com/82390735.