- 5 to 10+ years of experience in developing partnerships and strategic alliances that have generated significant revenue through win-win business models within one or more of the following industries:
- Mobility, navigation and transportation
- Music and media
- Vehicle service, maintenance and repair
- Banking, finance / insurance
- Communications (e.g., messaging, chat, telephony)
- Significant experience and demonstrated success (a) driving user acquisition through partnerships, (b) collaborating with product management and software development teams; (c) shaping innovative user journeys/experiences in consumer centric software and mobile applications, and (d) developing revenue generating GTM plans.
- Understanding of relationship building process including strategy, approach, execution, delivery and GTM
- Significant interest in and commercial success with emerging, innovative technologiesKnowledge of current/future technology trends
- Software product management background a strong plus
- Strong project management, time management, and organizational skills to effectively supervise projects to completion
- Experience in consumer-focused software, mobile or digital service industries
- Experience working with data partners and technology vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Technology
- Passionate: you are proud of what you do and only accept the best from yourself and your tea
- Get it done mentality: Efficient and accurate even under pressure, flexible to adjust
- Take on responsibility: Pro-active, ready to help out where needed
- Confident, articulate, and possesses strong executive presence
- Logical approach and reasoning to problem solving, with self-starter aptitude
- Excellent presentation skills, especially with customers
- Exceptional analytical, and communication capability, with the ability to operate with energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving and collaborative environment
- Ability to research and explore partnership opportunities
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work with, and influence, people from different businesses disciplines locally & remotely.
- Passion for superior service delivery
- Able to quickly adapt to change and navigate ambiguous problem spaces
- Adaptable and flexible to meet demands. You are relentless and passionate to get the job done
- Self-starter and ability to work with little instructions and collaborate with diverse teams
- Flexibility to travel (approximately 50% of the time)
- Competitive salary + Bonus opportunity
- Startup-like environment with a non-hierarchical team
- Work directly with the office of the CEO
- Evaluate newest technologies for R&D
- Work with leading technologists of their fields
- No cubicles
- Access to the tools and technologies you choose to get the job done
- Truly international team, divided across Dallas, London, and Zürich
Solera was founded in 2005, it now operates in 78 countries with over 195k customers. With over 40 acquisitions since being founded Solera has in excess of 5,500 associates that are committed to delivering excellence that further Solera’s position as a global leader in data & software for automotive, home ownership and digital identity management.in its market segments.
Solera’s founder, Chairman and CEO, Tony Aquila, is recognized as a visionary innovator. He was named national Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year, the world’s most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs. Learn more at www.solerainc.com. Also view how our uncommon culture translates into uncommon giving through our Lift to Life Program at https://vimeo.com/82390735.