- 5 to 10+ years of experience in developing partnerships and strategic alliances that have generated significant revenue through win-win business models within one or more of the following industries:
- Mobility, navigation and transportation
- Music and media
- Vehicle service, maintenance and repair
- Banking, finance / insurance
- Communications (e.g., messaging, chat, telephony)
- Significant experience and demonstrated success (a) driving user acquisition through partnerships, (b) collaborating with product management and software development teams; (c) shaping innovative user journeys/experiences in consumer centric software and mobile applications, and (d) developing revenue generating GTM plans.
- Understanding of relationship building process including strategy, approach, execution, delivery and GTM
- Significant interest in and commercial success with emerging, innovative technologiesKnowledge of current/future technology trends
- Software product management background a strong plus
- Strong project management, time management, and organizational skills to effectively supervise projects to completion
- Experience in consumer-focused software, mobile or digital service industries
- Experience working with data partners and technology vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Technology
- Passionate: you are proud of what you do and only accept the best from yourself and your tea
- Get it done mentality: Efficient and accurate even under pressure, flexible to adjust
- Take on responsibility: Pro-active, ready to help out where needed
- Confident, articulate, and possesses strong executive presence
- Logical approach and reasoning to problem solving, with self-starter aptitude
- Excellent presentation skills, especially with customers
- Exceptional analytical, and communication capability, with the ability to operate with energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving and collaborative environment
- Ability to research and explore partnership opportunities
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work with, and influence, people from different businesses disciplines locally & remotely.
- Passion for superior service delivery
- Able to quickly adapt to change and navigate ambiguous problem spaces
- Adaptable and flexible to meet demands. You are relentless and passionate to get the job done
- Self-starter and ability to work with little instructions and collaborate with diverse teams
- Flexibility to travel (approximately 50% of the time)
- Competitive salary + Bonus opportunity
- Startup-like environment with a non-hierarchical team
- Work directly with the office of the CEO
- Evaluate newest technologies for R&D
- Work with leading technologists of their fields
- No cubicles
- Access to the tools and technologies you choose to get the job done
- Truly international team, divided across Dallas, London, and Zürich
Founded and continuously led by inventor and entrepreneur Tony Aquila, Solera is a global leader in digital technologies that manage and protect life's most important assets: our cars, homes and identities. Since its inception in 2005 as a garage-based startup, Solera has grown aggressively with over 45 acquisitions across its Risk Management Solutions, Service Maintenance & Repair, and Customer Retention Management platforms. The company's current product solutions include Audatex, Autodata, AutoPoint, CAP/HPI, Colimbra, Digidentity, Enservio, Explore Data, Hollander, Identifix, Inpart, LYNX and TitleTec, as well as the company's flagship Digital Garage application.
Today, Solera processes over 250 million transactions annually for approximately 200,000 partners and customers in nearly 90 countries. Unified by a strong culture that values uncommon entrepreneurial thinking and continuous "do-it-different" innovation, Solera's global workforce of 6,000+ associates comes from diverse forward-thinking industries that include automotive technology, artificial intelligence, software development, data sciences, cybersecurity, cognitive design, and digital identity protection.
Solera went public on the NYSE in 2007 under the stock symbol "SLH", joined the S&P 400 in 2009, and went private in 2016 in a $6.5 billion transaction backed by leading investors that include Vista Equity Partners, Koch Industries and Goldman Sachs. For more information, please visit solera.com, fb.com/solerainnovation, @soleraworks on Instagram, or @SoleraInc Twitter.