Founded and continuously led by inventor and entrepreneur Tony Aquila, Solera is a global leader in digital technologies that manage and protect life's most important assets: our cars, homes and identities. Since its inception in 2005 as a garage-based startup, Solera has grown aggressively with over 45 acquisitions across its Risk Management Solutions, Service Maintenance & Repair, and Customer Retention Management platforms. The company's current product solutions include Audatex, Autodata, AutoPoint, CAP/HPI, Colimbra, Digidentity, Enservio, Explore Data, Hollander, Identifix, Inpart, LYNX and TitleTec, as well as the company's flagship Digital Garage application. Today, Solera processes over 250 million transactions annually for approximately 200,000 partners and customers in nearly 90 countries. Unified by a strong culture that values uncommon entrepreneurial thinking and continuous "do-it-different" innovation, Solera's global workforce of 6,000+ associates comes from diverse forward-thinking industries that include automotive technology, artificial intelligence, software development, data sciences, cybersecurity, cognitive design, and digital identity protection. Solera went public on the NYSE in 2007 under the stock symbol "SLH", joined the S&P 400 in 2009, and went private in 2016 in a $6.5 billion transaction backed by leading investors that include Vista Equity Partners, Koch Industries and Goldman Sachs. For more information, please visit solera.com, fb.com/solerainnovation, @soleraworks on Instagram, or @SoleraInc Twitter.
As a decentralized organization, we are bound together by Common Goals, Common Language, and Uncommon Guiding Principles. Each Solera Associate Must Be Willing to Learn and Live the “Solera Way” including:
Think 80/20: Focus on the 20% of the tasks that drives 80% of our value
Act 30/30: Strive to reduce waste by 30% and increase productivity by 30% on every mission
Live 90/10: Assume 90% of accountability for projects with the remaining 10% assigned to colleague
ABOUT THE MISSION:
We are looking to hire an elite and uncommon Digital Graphic Designer with a passion for digital media… an uncommon thinker who loves to create amazing digital experiences. We're looking for a badass creative who can not only come up with new concepts, but also maintain and enhance existing assets, all to continuously strengthen the digital identity of the Solera brand.
This volunteer would be a part of our Global Marketing team located in our corporate offices in Westlake, TX. Our ideal candidate will create innovative marketing materials from concept and illustration, to the preparation of finished designs. Loves building brands, translating complex information into human-oriented solutions and has a desire to use design to create a global impact. Will be involved in all phases of creative development, with a focus on creating amazing assets on all the company’s digital channels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (The 80s)
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
Solera is an uncommon, mission-driven brand. We seek 97th percentile team members who are able to take the initiative and focus on accretive output-focused missions. Job descriptions are simply a starting point at Solera. Successful individuals must have the passion and mental agility to create and sustain their own missions (or 80s) as well as the drive and initiative to add value in a complex, and ambiguous environment. In addition, ideal candidates will have an adaptive 30/30 learning style constantly seeking to raise the bar and challenge the norms along with a commitment to live 90/10 in a team-focused organization.