To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support the Solera Technical Center
- Deliver engaging body repair training on Aluminum and Steel welding, Aluminum and Steel Structural Repair, Non- Structural Body Repairs, and Carbon Fiber Repair to ensure that all OEM repair guidelines are met.
- Train and develop technicians on inspection, repair, and service of today's vehicles
- Knowledge of: methods, techniques, parts, tools, and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles
- Assist with the operations of the training center that include: inventory, vehicles, room setup, service center contacts, phone calls, scheduling, tool and equipment
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet project deadlines
- Able to travel and nationally and internationally to support training needs
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Industry recognized Trainer to collision repair technicians – minimum 2 years' experience
- Proven ability in structuring demonstrations and instruction sessions
- Maintain and perform top level professional integrity and appearance as a trainer for Solera
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Adult learning or training and assessment certificate or equivalent.
- Experience with use of Chief, Celette, or Car-O-Liner frame equipment a plus
- Valid Driver's License with at least 2 years of driving experience and insurable
- Excellent written and communication skills in English. Bilingual in both English and Spanish, a plus
- Requires High School Diploma or equivalent: Certificate from Vocational School in Collision Repair preferred