To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support the Solera Technical Center
- Deliver engaging heavy truck specific training on Preventative Maintenance, Electrical, Brakes, Emissions, Wheels, Diagnostics.
- Knowledge of: methods, techniques, parts, tools, and materials used in the maintenance and repair of heavy trucks
- Assist with the operations of the training center that include: inventory, vehicles, room setup, service center contacts, phone calls, scheduling, tool and equipment
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet project deadlines
- Able to travel and nationally and internationally to support training needs
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Industry recognized trainer to heavy truck repair technicians – minimum 3 years' experience
- Heavy Truck/Diesel Technician background preferred
- ASE Certifications a plus
- Proven ability in structuring demonstrations and instruction sessions
- Maintain and perform top level professional integrity and appearance as a trainer for Solera
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Adult learning or training and assessment certificate or equivalent.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills and hands-on experience with hardware, tools, instruments, CAN or similar protocol
- Valid Driver's License with at least 2 years of driving experience and insurable
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
- Requires High School Diploma or equivalent: Certificate from Vocational School in Collision Repair preferred